× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

2K should base each one on player styles that are distinct

The outcry induced 2K to adopt the inside-outside equilibrium system that we see now, and that's also widespread in the NBA 2K League. Here is the problem with the inside-outside system: it is simply not as enjoyable to play with Buy 2K20 MT . I am a simulation man, but I've discovered the parameters of classes like Pure Lockdown, Pure Sharpshooter, and Playmaking Shot Creator somewhat too limiting, and it does not provide the player options, or enough creativity.

Creating players is supposed to be enjoyable, and I have always believed the inside-outside system curtailed a little for the sake of the competitive 2K community, which in this point, only makes up a small segment of the game's enormous fanbase. I am a lover of the return to an archetype system, but not in the kind of an entire free-for-all that allows people to make players as tall as Manute Bol, as strong and athletic since Zion Williamson, who shoot like Steph Curry, and that also manage such as Tim Hardaway.

That is not the answer unless 2K made it nearly impossible to attain such status--but that's a matter for another time. Hopefully, the new and enhanced archetype system enables players to create with some respect to the history of basketball, although whoever they want. There ought to be so or 20 archetypes. 2K should base each one on player styles that are distinct.

I think the difficulty comes in when gamers create alien players who are just 7'6" 350 lbs, quick, with handle and a wicked jump shot. That's breaking the game, and it commits the cardinal sin of disobeying the foundation and history of this sport 2K is emulating.

Players should not begin their journey with each the skills required to make it to the top half of their arch's potential. Jordan, Durant, and many others did not come into the Buy 2K MT . Hone, they had to operate on their matches and add abilities to become Hall-of-Famers. Through badge acquisition, attribute upgrades, and more, 2K can simulate that upward arch toward reaching their potential. Maxing out shouldn't be automatic. There has to be some skill. It defeats the purpose, if maxing out is based purely on grinding a bunch of time and investing in money.

#92805 by Gamerzone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

Joanne has been in the health and fitness industry for over 20 years, and is currently employed as a personal trainer at The Claremont Club, Claremont California. Joanne works with all populations and specializes in working with women entering perimenopause or menopause.

Training Hours

• Monday3:30pm-10:00pm
  • Tuesday8:00am-12:30pm
  • Wednesday3:30pm-10pm
  • Thursday10:00am-12:30pm
  • Friday8:00am-12:30pm

Our location