× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Being eliminated from wow classic gold

I played Vanilla through to WotLK and then Cat for about a month then Mists for about a month same with Wod, Legion and BfA - 3-6 weeks then gave up. Why? Since the needs and needs of gamers were being provided by the programmers as opposed to other players, or being eliminated from wow classic gold as obstacles to instant gratification.

Professions from Cat onwards were basically useless. No one needed anything. Sure somethings have been"nice to have" - but no one wanted anything. From now Legion came round there was no need to interact true need to join a guild, no need to manage anything.

The strongholds we'd started to develop in WoD were (inexplicably) entirely redundant the next growth. The weapons we had spent countless hours powering up in Legion were useless when BfA came out.Good systems introduced each expansion - were abandoned the following expansion. "Face roster this easy content with no requirement to buy gold wow classic us do anything, know anybody or commit to any cause. Simply ruck and gather your shinys".

That is barely even a game. That's a fruit machine that's been wired to pay up satisfaction tokens if you stare at it long enough.I win the marketplace. I love and will level it. I will find a second personality (Warlock) Enchanter / Engineer and perform the market.

#118095 by chenyuhan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Joanne has been in the health and fitness industry for over 20 years, and is currently employed as a personal trainer at The Claremont Club, Claremont California. Joanne works with all populations and specializes in working with women entering perimenopause or menopause.

Training Hours

• Monday3:30pm-10:00pm
  • Tuesday8:00am-12:30pm
  • Wednesday3:30pm-10pm
  • Thursday10:00am-12:30pm
  • Friday8:00am-12:30pm

Our location