× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Missed out on the original Runescape

It was hard to think I actually had to RS gold put in a customer to play Runescape. This was unheard of, especially thinking about the fact that we only had Internet Explorer and Firefox at our disposals back from the afternoon to access the game. But boy has this game evolved. It is no longer the adorable Java game using a poor resolution and clunky UI. There is full-screen manner with some excellent visuals for what is essentially a browser game.

It was really incredibly confusing at first. What did I last do all those years ago? How can I do now? What the hell is Solomon's General Store?!

Everything is so different. There are now costumes, which can be essentially cosmetic items that can change the look of your character without swapping out armor. This threw me off guard, as no longer was able to glimpse at a player and determine exactly what he was wearing.

There's also the addition of this Solomon Store, that's the house of micro-transactions from the game. You can spend in-game bonds which are earned through playing the cheap Runescape gold or use actual money to buy items. (It is free-to-play, but you'll want to fork out to get a subscription to access premium regions of the game and is completely worthwhile.)

Considering that which Runescape was, this is incredible development.If which wasn't enough, Jagex also implemented a completely different combat system, removed the wilderness (WHYYYY!?) , and deployed more quests for players to operate through. I loved how you might actually use non-combat skills more often in the world to create some of these slightly more useful.

#96713 by rsgoldsale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

Joanne has been in the health and fitness industry for over 20 years, and is currently employed as a personal trainer at The Claremont Club, Claremont California. Joanne works with all populations and specializes in working with women entering perimenopause or menopause.

Training Hours

• Monday3:30pm-10:00pm
  • Tuesday8:00am-12:30pm
  • Wednesday3:30pm-10pm
  • Thursday10:00am-12:30pm
  • Friday8:00am-12:30pm

Our location